Saturday 12 January 2013

Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour Review

Jan 12th 15:39

So its been a while since I first began collecting my No.7 nail polishes, and now since they've changed the size of the nail polishes, I don't think I will be getting any more, so my collection is complete! I have 25 nail polishes, all propped up at the end of my shelf! 


So the bottom row (from left to right):
Grey Skies, Beanie, Beautifully Black, Lucky Lilac, Blackberry, Vivid Violet, Foxglove, Damson Dream and Oyster.


Middle row (left to right):
Practically Perfect, Snowflake, So Simple, Highland Mist, Devils Delight, Salsa, Mojo and Cheeky Chops



Top row (left to right):
Me! Me! Me!, Perky, Betty Blues, Poolside Blue, Totally Teal, Dollar, Hot To Trot and Disco Nights

These photos really don't do it justice, but I have a couple of swatches to show you:





Betty Blues


Vivid Violet


Beanie


Foxglove


Beautifully Black


Highland Mist

So these aren't the complete collection swatches, but there are some that I already have pictures of. 

No. 7 nail polishes are great. If I had to describe them in one word, it would be "awesome". The only let down with this collection, is that there aren't many colours. Some would say that its a good thing, since you wouldn't be tempted to buy a whole lot, but as a nail polish addict, it would have been good to have some more colours. 

They have changed the shape and size of the bottles now, and they have also added new colours, but I won't be buying them because they would honestly look weird on me No. 7 shelf, but my shelf is also full!!

If there is a colour that I absolutely must get, then I will, but I doubt it...

Otherwise, the brush is amazing, I really like using fat brushes, and it also dries really quickly! Just two coats does the trick with every single colour, and I can get a weeks wear out of them, as seen in my No. 7 Review on YouTube. 



There was a little chipping seen earlier on in the week, but that was due to my nail chipping, not the actual colour...

Overall, I think the No. 7 nail polishes are a wonderful brand, and I recommend them to you all!!

Let me know what you think of the No. 7 nail polishes, and if you use them, then which is your fave! (mine has to be Betty Blues)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message <3

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.