Thursday 10 January 2013

Onesies...

Jan 10th, 23:44

So what are peoples takes on onesies? Are they cool or are they a load of BS? I personally own a onesie... Its has cat ears and a tail, and I'm actually wearing it at the moment! In fact my sisters both have one each! My older sister has a Mickey Mouse one and my younger sister is an owl... We love our onesies, they're comfortable, versatile and keeps you warm on a cold winters day (or a typical UK day, take your pick!!). 



I personally love my onesie, and when my cousin came round, I converted her into a onesie lover, and she left with her very own Hello Kitty onesie! The amazing thing is that the feet are padded, so theres a little friction so you don't slip on wooden floors, and if you don't like your feet to get too warm, there are even onesies that are footless! 




We bought ours from Primark and they cost between £12 and £14 depending on which one we bought. I've looked elsewhere, but I can't find any onesies that are as adorable! I do want to buy one to wear out, meaning to university, but I haven't found one yet! I must get one before winter is over!!

If anybody knows where to get a onesie suitable for outdoor wear then please let me know!

Meera
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send me a message <3

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.